Are you thinking about using BigCommerce for your new site? Or Shopify?
Answer. It’s always nice to save money 🙂
BigCommerce offers more native eCommerce tools than Shopify without costly add-ons or transaction fees that can cost up to 2% of each sale.
In fact, BigCommerce includes the functionality of 60% of Shopify’s top 30 apps at no extra cost.
And here’s why BigCommerce merchants outsell Shopify users by 34% on average:
1) Built-in features to drive sales
- Best-in-class SEO for more free traffic
- Selling on Facebook and Pinterest
- Selling on eBay and Amazon
- Streamlined single-page checkout
- Customer groups & pricing segmentation
- Advanced coupons and discounting tools
2) Tools to optimize your business
- Flexible shipping & real-time quotes
- Robust product catalog support
- Powerful built-in analytics
- Seamless apps & integrations
- Advanced fraud monitoring
- Leading payment & POS options
3) Industry-leading service
- Unmatched uptime and security
- 24/7 support via phone, email or chat
- 90% of issues resolved on the first call
- Valuable articles and videos
- A community forum for expert advice
- Fair, predictable pricing plans
Build your online store right now with BigCommerce! Start a free trial. No credit card required.
Looking for the perfect eCommerce solution? That depends on your answers to these 4 questions!
Family owned and operated Dazadi is today a $22M success story
“We were trying to find a platform that we want to grow to $100 million, $200 million, $500 million in revenue, and Shopify Plus just didn’t get it.” – Jason Boyce, co-founder and CEO of Dazadi.
Shopify vs. BigCommerce
“When deciding which eCommerce platform to use for your online store, don’t forget your
personal preference. Perhaps you just like one interface better than the other. Make sure to
do your research and take advantage of the free trials offered by both platforms.”
The Shopify Ceiling
Shopify and BigCommerce features and ease-of-use make both platforms attractive to small merchants who are just starting to venture into ecommerce. But,who wants to make the wrong choice at the start, especially if you don’t have to?