If you are new to selling online or you aren’t comfortable coding, steer clear of custom solutions. A comprehensive ecommerce solution like BigCommerce can help you get started without a lot of effort and can also support your business as you grow.
7 Things To Consider When Choosing An Ecommerce Platform
- Can the platform support the type of products I want to sell? Is there a limit to the number of products I can list or sell?
- How do I manage product options and inventory?
- What options do I have for processing payments? What options do I have for shipping? How much do they cost?
- Do I need to pay for themes? Can I create or customize themes? How will my store look on mobile devices?
- Will this platform help my store show up in search engines? Does the platform integrate with third-party applications?
- Do I need to pay for additional functionality I might need?
- Who will support me when I need help? Do I need to pay for support? What other resources are available to help me grow?
For more information, download the ebook below. It walks you through the process of building your online store, establishing a solid foundation and winning over your customers.